Recently there are reports claiming that Ananya of Nadodigal fame is pairing opposite Madhavan for a Hindi film. But when contacted Madhavan, he completely denied the reports.
Madhavan with all smiles says “I don’t even know who Ananya is and me doing a film with her in Hindi is all an imaginary thing created by someone. I have not gone through any script that too from a former associate of Ram Gopal Varma. The whole thing is the illusion of the creator.”
On clearing the air on his current and future projects Maddy says “Currently I have only one Tamil project in hand under Lingusamy’s direction which is titled Vettai and the shooting is all set to start very soon in Chennai. On Bollywood front I have two films which are signed on dotted lines and will be unveiled once I finalize them”.
Right now, he is enjoying the success of his recent released bollywood film Tanu weds Manu.




0 comments:
Post a Comment